Cannabis is reaching unparalleled levels of awareness. People all around the world are starting to wake up to the many benefits of cannabis, CBD, and cannabis-derived products like hemp. The widespread cultivation and increased use of cannabis is a movement growing in popularity & strength, but there are so many more things that people need to know Weed for pain management .
Here’s a look at the impact and considerations of living the cannabis lifestyle—7 facts that you must know to make the most of this transition towards an evergreen, positive outlook for all on cannabis.
1. The whole plant is useful
Hemp refines into all types of textiles & fabric ranging in quality from industrial-strength tensile to exquisite cloth for garments & apparel. It uses a third amount of water quantity to produce one T-shirt and a pair of jeans when using hemp textiles. Roughly thirty percent of the marijuana plant is put to use to produce the fibers. Applications for woven hemp fibers include commercial-grade cables, ropes, and even insulation. The rest of the marijuana plant is processed into consumable health products and CBD extracts. If you look hard enough, you’ll find a cannabis-derived alternative to almost any product. Weed for pain management
2. Smoking weed isn’t the only way to live the lifestyle
With the whole of cannabis put to use, there are endless products available. With the explosion of the cannabis industry comes tons of new ways to live the cannabis lifestyle. Use a variety of cannabis-infusions and other forms of use like vaping or smoking and CBD oil to get the most of out of your cannabis. Everyone will get a different high or therapeutic benefit from the way that they metabolize cannabis. Here are some of the more interesting cannabis-infused products to be on the lookout for:
- Hemp protein powders
- Cannabis skincare products
- Cannabis chocolates
- Cannabis gummies
- Marijuana animal treats
3. CBD oil can be used in lots of different ways
CBD oil is far more versatile than one would think Weed for pain management . There are tons of ways to make sure that you receive the best metabolism of your marijuana extract. You can infuse cannabis shatter into any meal. It grants new depths of flavor and rewards one with fantastic medicinal benefits. Mix your CBD oil with salves or balms to reap the antioxidizing effects of cannabis, giving you glowing skin. Mix it with either vitamin E oil straight or aloe vera gel and use daily to heal and rejuvenate the skin. Another great way to use CBD oil in your daily lifestyle is to add it to tea, coffee, smoothies, and other healthy drinks. Instead of “bulletproof” coffee, make a coconut butter cannabutter or use CBD oil straight and infuse your favorite high energy-drink with the healing and high of cannabis.
4. Cooking with cannabis opens up a world of new flavor possibilities
There are lots of ways to infuse cannabis with your meals. Cannabutter is one of the most versatile forms of infusion for cooking and baking. Start with half an ounce of dry herb, although those looking for a stronger blend can increase the ratio to 1:1. Buy weed Uk High THC cannabis is recommended for this quantity but if you’re using mediocre strength weed or shake/trim only, then up the ratio to 1 to 3 ounces of cannabis to one pound of butter Weed for pain management . Follow these instructions to make your own cannabutter:
- One cup of coconut butter
- One cup of ground cannabis flower
- Four cups of water
- Glass/steel bowl
- Cut your cup of butter or coconut butter up into lots of small pieces and then put it in your saucepan
- Combine your butter/coconut butter with four cups of water
- Cook at a simmer for three to four hours stirring gently every 20 to 30 minutes (NEVER let the mixture boil)
- As your mixture thickens, add a little water to keep the cannabis floating at roughly two-inches from the bottom of your saucepan
- After three to four hours, the mixture will gain a glossy, dense look
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and place one side letting your mixture cool down
- Use your cheesecloth to line the inside of your colander (two layers of cheesecloth with a slight overhang is recommended)
- As soon as your cannabutter mixture is cool enough to be handled pour it through your colander
- Use a spatula or spoon to press the mixture through the cheesecloth allowing your cannabutter to drain through into a bowl
- Once you’ve pushed most through, grip all the corners of the cheesecloth and squeeze out all the butter
- Put the bowl of butter into the fridge until it turns solid (two to four hours)
- Now it’s time to separate the butter from the water—use a knife to separate the butter from the bowl (run it around the edges)
- Cut out a small enough piece of butter to slide a spatula under it and then carefully lift up the butter layer
- Place it wet-side up on a flat surface lined with wax paper
- Dab any excess moisture away with a cloth or paper towel Weed for pain management
Your completed cannabutter will have a tinge of green. Store it in an airtight container in the fridge. The longer cannabutter stands, the more its quality degrades so use within a few weeks at the most. For the strongest results, use immediately.
5. Cannabis-infused alcohol and other beverages taste great
That’s right. The terpenes, which give each strain of marijuana its unique aroma and taste, are extracted and used to tons of different beverages. CBD infused cocktails is a trend emerging out of Los Angeles which appears to be quickly gaining steam. For everyone who doesn’t have access to these trendy infusions, look around for cannabis beer. The terpenes work really well with the flavor and aroma of hops. There are cannabis infused alcoholic and non-alcoholic beer readily available. For those who prefer non-alcoholic drinks try cannabis-infused lemonade or fruit punch. Both are relatively easy to make and require little more than a drop of full spectrum CBD oil or some finely ground fresh herb put through a process of decarboxylation. Leafly has a great guide on decarboxylating—getting you all the essential compounds for use in food and drink Weed for pain management .
6. Cannabis has potential health benefits for pets too
Full spectrum CBD oil and other forms of cannabis are proving to be extremely beneficial to the health and wellbeing of animals. Before adding marijuana or CBD oil to your pet’s diet, it is best to consult a trained veterinarian. Studies show that cannabis has many therapeutic effects on pets. Its potential range of benefits include:
- Potent action as a painkiller
- Anticonvulsant benefits for epilepsy
- Rapid anti-inflammatory action
- Effective stress relieving compound
- Rapid-acting antiemetic (alleviates nausea & vomiting)
- Anti-cancer and cancer preventive agent
- Supports and encourages homeostasis (a state of balance and self-healing) Weed for pain management
Try adding hemp seed to the diet of your animals. Birds, rodents and other seed-eating pets love weed seeds whole while crushed hemp seed can be added easily to dog and cat food to fortify their meals with a range of therapeutic properties.
7. Try other ways of consuming cannabis
If you smoke cannabis, be it Sativa or Indica, then try diversifying the ways that you smoke. Some methods of smoking reward you with more THC, others are better suited to a body high Weed for pain management . The type of bong, bowl, pipe, or rolling paper that you use all make a massive difference to the effects of the high and the flavor. There are bongs, bubblers, bowls, blunts, pipes, dabbing concentrates, tinctures, oil vapes, dry herb vapes, pen vapes, and rolling papers in every flavor you can imagine. Don’t forget the versatility of a blunt. Instead of high-quality tobacco, try a banana leaf instead. There are tons of creative, fun ways to explore the cannabis lifestyle.